Bill I’s Review – 3 out of 5
As a public service right here I will provide a short quiz you can take in order to determine whether you should see this film, as follows:
- Are you curious what Adam Driver’s character from Girls would be like after a lobotomy?
- How about watching Adam Driver appear in almost every scene in a movie while not moving any facial muscles?
- Are you tired of movies that are driven by plots, and have dramatic and compelling scenes?
- Do you have heart problems and need a movie to not cause your heart to go above resting state?
- Would you like to see what it’s like for a bus driver to go on his route every day?
- Did you ever wonder what would happen if a city bus stopped working in the middle of the route?
- Do you like to see sets of twins make appearances at unexpected times throughout a movie?
- Do you like poetry, and would you like to see an ordinary person compose poetry on the fly, writing about ordinary objects such as matchsticks?
- Do you live in, or work in, or were you born in, Paterson New Jersey?
- Are you walking outside in the cold and need a warm, quiet place to sit for a couple of hours?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then by all means go see Paterson!